Sunday, October 25, 2009

i wanna find the end.

I want High School to end. Period.

I have no idea why or what made me want it to end but I just know that I want it to end. I wanna start college and get out of the not-so-happy life of High School.

I wanna experience college already. I wanna be responsible enough and to study my field of specialization [which I still don't know]

I hope that I really could finish college before the world ends .And oh, is it just me or it seems like the world is about to end? Earthquakes, super typhoons, tsunamis and wars. Does it ring a bell? Have you read the Bible? The Revelations? Read it and you'll know what I mean.

Time to wake up and come to God, people. He's the source of everything.

"No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace."

-tricia.

1 comment:

  1. hey there, it's me jade.

    Good luck to your journey on your new school.
    God bless. ☻

    ReplyDelete