Friday, October 16, 2009

love drunk.

So last Thursday, we had a sea-food night. Yeah. Lots of sea food. Complete from crabs to shrimps to mussels to fish to calamares.

I was eating erratically. Okay wait. There's a hyperbole about that. My sister and I ate half of the total baked mussels [our favorite] and I ate a LOT of neatly-prepared calamares. Gosh. Writing this blog makes me hungry. But anyway, after we devoured the food, my tita gave me and my sister a bottle of wine. Not knowing that 7% alcohol is intoxicating, me and my sister drank it. The wine tastes SO FREAKIN' good that you'll actually forget that it's even wine. That's exactly what happened. Having the sweet taste of the wine, we drank half of the bottle. And by that time, we decided to stop since we still have classes the next day.

It didn't stop there. Before we sleep, we felt the alcohol reacting with our body. My sister and I turned red. And the rest is history. lol. It was hilarious.

And the lesson of this blog is that: 7% alcohol is VERRYYY intoxicating. never doubt that. x]]

-tricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment